Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019: Requirements to Play HomeGamerCall of Duty Modern Warfare 2019: Requirements to Play
On October 25th, Activision released the highly anticipated Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019. The game is a reboot of one of the franchise’s most iconic chapters, originally released in 2007.
Unlike the 2016 remaster, this release features a new story with a never-before-seen plot, involving well-known characters like Captain John Price on a breathtaking mission.
With the development of Infinity Ward, the game is available for PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Brotherss made this post to let you know what are the requirements to play and how to put together a suitable PC gamer.
How is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019?
As we’ve said before, the game continues one of Call of Duty fans’ most acclaimed chapters, but not as a sequel – as a fresh start. Featuring characters loved by the public, updated multiplayer modes, and ultra-realistic graphics, the release has already garnered rave reviews.
It is possible to play in three different modes: Multiplayer, Campaign and Spec Ops (specific missions). The player takes control of CIA soldiers Kyle Garrick and Alex and temporarily takes command of the leader of the Urzikstan rebel group, Farah Ahmed Karim.
The story begins when terrorists from the fictional country of Urzikstan steal a chemical weapon. Under the command of Captain John Price, Kyle and Alex’s mission is to salvage the weapon without starting a war with Russia. They count on the help of Farah Karim, who is fighting the terrorists and wants the Russians to leave their country.
The complexity of the diplomatic theme, with critiques of the wars added to character development, draws the script’s attention. The game’s indicative age rating is 18 years old due to scenes of extreme violence, a fact that has sparked controversy since the original chapter.
The gameplay of the original chapter has been retained, with some necessary updates such as: B. Accuracy improvements. In order to convey all the veracity that the game demands, the graphics offer a detailed definition with an incredible play of lights and shadows and very well designed physical characteristics of all the characters.
In addition, the audio treatment allows the player to really feel into the game. There are gunshot effects, bomb blasts, tanks moving around, and people screaming, all amplified with a good gaming headset. All this gives you the feeling of being immersed in this world.
What are the requirements to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare?
In order to support all these advanced features, the game developers recommend that your PC gamer meet some minimum requirements. Without these features, the game will not run at full performance, which can slow down your performance and even put your PC at risk.
However, if you don’t have a PC with these attributes and you can’t upgrade now, there is an alternative: you can run a simpler version without many details.
Minimum requirements to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare:
- Intel Core i5 processor or equivalent model from AMD;
- Graphics card GeForce GTX 670 2GB, GTX 1650 4GB or Radeon HD 7950;
- 8GB of RAM memory;
- Windows 7 64-bit (SP1) or Windows 10 64-bit;
- 175 GB hard disk space;
Requirements for the full experience:
- Intel Core i7 4770k processor or equivalent from AMD;
- Graphics card GeForce GTX 970 4GB, GTX 1660 6GB, Radeon R9 390 or RX 580;
- 16GB RAM memory;
- Windows 10 64-bit;
- 175 GB hard disk space;
How do I assemble a PC Gamer to play CoD?
Many factors need to be considered before building your PC Gamer, but the most important point is knowing the recommended settings to run your favorite games.
You can either average these attributes or look at the one that requires the most advanced settings and take that as a standard measure – it all depends on your budget and gaming needs.
If you’re building a gaming PC from scratch or looking to upgrade your computer, we’ve put together some basic tips to help you start the process:
- Make a list in order of purchase priority, according to your needs and opportunities;
- We recommend that you start with elements that can facilitate the selection of the next components, e.g. B. Processor, motherboard and RAM. This is usually the part where the investment is the highest, but remember that this will pay off in the future through the high performance of your PC.
- Then look for graphics card and memory models and select them. You can start with just 8GB of storage (where you can already run the basic version of Call of Duty) and increase the capacity over time;
- The power source, the cooler and the case must be defined after the purchase of the first items. The power supply must be compatible with the motherboard and the case must accommodate the other parts;
- Research the average price of each item you want and create a list, table, or table to show the total value;
- Check the compatibility of the parts before you buy any of them, so there are no restrictions later;
- Consider the uses: will you only be using your PC for gaming, or will you need to learn and work on it? This will affect your decisions.
Excited to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019? Now that you know what to do to assemble a suitable PC player, enjoy the news and embark on this mission! Check out Brotherss gear options before playing. We have the best computers and accessories.